- 8 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 260 g butter (divided)
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 200 g flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 400 g dark couverture
Butter for greasing
Flour for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Separate the egg yolks and whites. Beat the sugar and egg white for approx. 3 – 5 minutes until firm peaks form.
- Beat the butter, egg yolks, and powdered sugar in the food processor for approx. 3 – 5 minutes.
- Put the flour through a sieve into the bowl and mix well. Fold the egg whites into the butter mixture in a large bowl. Then divide the dough into two equal parts. Add part of the cocoa powder and stir well.
- Grease the bundt pan and dust with flour. Put the alternately light and dark dough into the mold. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for approx. 50 – 60 minutes. Take out of the range and let cool in the tin for approx. 15-20 minutes. Then fall onto a wire rack.
- When the cake has cooled completely, melt the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan on the lowest setting for approx. 5 – 8 minutes. Take off the stove.
Pour the chocolate icing evenly over the cake. Good Appetite!