½ cup light margarine
½ cup Neufchatel cheese
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
¼ cup Splenda
½ cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
2 Tb grated orange zest
3 Tb orange juice
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries
¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°, coat tube pan or Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Add margarine, light cream cheese, brown sugar, and Splenda to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then yogurt, orange zest, and orange juice, mixing well.
- Slowly add the whole-wheat flour mixture to the mixture in the mixing bowl, beating on low speed. Gradually beat in the white flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour.