150 g dark chocolate
250 g butter
120 g of sugar
5 egg (s)
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp cocoa
1 teaspoon Baking powder
100 g dark chocolate
100 ml whipped cream
- Melt chocolate with butter in a double boiler.
- Beat eggs with sugar until frothy, and add flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Add the chocolate-butter mixture and fold in.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (320 °F) top / bottom heat and bake the cake in a greased springform pan for 30 minutes.
- Heat the cream.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl, pour the hot cream on top and stir until the chocolate has melted. Spread the icing on the cake and let cool.