- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbs. confectioners sugar
- 3 tbs. water
1. Prepare two 8x4x3 inch loaf pans with waxed paper.
2. Beat egg whites. Beat whipping cream.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Add water. Remove from heat and add egg yolks. Mix until smooth. Add sugar. Mix until smooth. Add egg whites.
4. Put ladyfingers on the bottom of each pan.
5. Fold the whipped cream in a chocolate mixture. Fill pans with mixture.
6. Put in the fridge for 24 hours.