This recipe for 14 portions.
- 300 g butter (soft)
- 250 g of sugar
- 1 Pk. vanilla sugar salt
- 6 Eggs (class M)
- 300 g flour
- 2 Teaspoon of tartar baking powder
- 25th g cocoa powder
- 200 ml of whipped cream
- 100 g chocolate droplets (dark)
- 100 g dark chocolate couverture
- 100 g whole milk couverture
- Line a loaf pan (30 cm long) with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees (convection 150 degrees). Mix soft butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, and a pinch of salt with the hand mixer for 10 minutes until very creamy.
- Stir in eggs one at a time for ½ min. Mix flour, baking powder, and cocoa and stir in alternately with 150 ml of cream and chocolate drops. Spread the dough into the prepared pan. Bake in the hot oven on the lowest rack for 55–60 minutes. After 20 minutes, cut into the cake lengthways with a small knife 2 cm deep. Let cool in the mold on a rack for 5 minutes. Then carefully lift out of the pan and let cool down completely on the grid.
- Chop the dark and whole milk couverture, place in a saucepan with 50 ml of cream and slowly melt over mild heat and stir well. Spread the glaze over the cold cake and let it set a little.
You can also cover the cake with a regular chocolate topping or couverture instead of our luxury topping.