1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
3 tb Margarine, Melted
24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
3/4 c Sugar
1/4 c Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
Three ea Large Eggs
1/2 c Sour Cream
1 ts Vanilla
1 c Mini Semi-sweet Chips
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of the 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour, mixing at medium speed on an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into the crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing edge of pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves, if desired.