- 450 g cream cheese
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 350 g chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2tbs. butter
- 5 ml vanilla extract
1. Mix the cream cheese, butter, eggs, the condensed milk, and vanilla.
2. Put the 350g chocolate chips in the microwave until they melt.
3. Add the chocolate slowly to the cream cheese mix.
4. Put the mixture on the graham cracker crust.
5. Bake the mixture for 60-70 minutes (or until ready) at 325 F (163 C), and make sure to take a look often after 50 minutes, not to overcook!
6. Chill the cake and enjoy!