500 g flour
80 g butter
80 g sugar
130 g honey
3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoons baking soda
2 package vanilla pudding
24 g vanilla
1 tablespoon cocoa
5 tablespoons sugar
300 g butter
130 g sugar
130 g dark chocolate
- Mix flour, butter, sugar, honey, milk, baking soda, and eggs.
- Cut dough into 5 pieces. Turn a rectangle baking form on the top and butter the top of it. Roll out dough.
- Bake one by one at 200°C for 8-9 minutes.
- Bring 8 dl milk to boil.
- In 2 dl milk, mix pudding powder with 5 tablespoon sugar and 24 g vanilla, and add it to the boiled milk. Mix till it gets thick.
- Mix butter with 130 g sugar and add melted chocolate.
- After the pudding is cold, add to the chocolate mixture.
- Smear cream on one layer and on top pure melted chocolate.